3 Reasons To Buy Custom Shoes In Singapore
Hi, My name is Donovan.
I'm here to introduce a better way to shop for shoes.
It is time-consuming and troublesome to shop for a good looking pair of shoes that fit your personal style AND is well fitting.
Let me save you a lot of time and effort in less than 400 words.
Below are 4 reasons why you should try your first custom shoes
1. ONE STOP HASSLE FREE SHOE SHOPPING
Having been through the traditional shoe shopping from departmental stores like Takashimaya, Isetan, etc
I'm sure you experience one or more of the different scenarios
- You realized none of the designs suit your taste
- You like a particular design, but not in the color you want
- You like a particular design, but they do not stock your size
- The sizing of the shoe is not good
This means precious time and effort wasted.
At CustomMade Shoes, it is a one stop, hassle-free shoe shopping experience.
No walking around and browsing through different stores and shoes.
The secret is that...we reverse the process of shoe shopping.
we let you try out the sizes first and....
then construct the shoes in the design and color you want based on the size.
Furthermore, you will received personalized attention and advice on how to wear and match your shoes.
2. LARGER RANGE OF SIZES AND WIDTH RESULTS IN BETTER FITTING
Mass produced shoes usually comes in the average width, which is the E width.
However, not all feet are made the same. There are narrow width and wide width feet as well.
We recognize that.
At CustomMade shoes, we have three different shoe fitting (mold) - Narrow, Regular and Wide.
On top of that, we have a wider range of sizes from Eur size 36 to 46.
Better yet, we'll never run out of sizes.
With a wider range of widths and sizes for you to try out...
this means a better shoe fitting.
3. DURABLE BLAKE STITCH CONSTRUCTION AND FULL GRAIN LEATHER
Our shoes are made from Blake stitch construction. The benefits of Blake Stitch shoes are:
- More durable shoe construction due to the stitchings
- Lightweight and flexible
- Minimal break in period, resulting in less blisters and discomfort in seasoning a new pair
Additionally, our shoes are full leather shoes - full grain leather upper and full leather soles and inner lining
The benefits of having a full leather shoes are:
- Breath-ability - Leather is porous, allowing air to ventilate your shoes better. This means less sweat and more comfort.
- Leather soles are more durable than rubber soles, and gets worn out at a much slower pace.
- Leather has a unique property of molding to your feet, giving a more customized fit over multiple wears
4. WIDE RANGE OF COLORS, Style and customization features
We have 6 different colors and the burnish effect is available for 4 of the colors resulting in 10 different colors.
- Dark Brown
- Oxblood (Burnish-able)
- Dark Tan (Burnish-able)
- Tan (Burnish-able)
- Pale Red (Burnish-able)
We offer a wide range of style
- Brogues - Full, Semi, Quarter
- Monkstraps - Single, Double
Furthermore, the specific design is customizable, which means apart from style, you could still personalize the design to how you like your shoes,
Whether is it classic & clean, trendy & fashionable or somewhere in between.